Triluma Cream is used to treat melasma and hyperpigmentation. It helps in quick skin renewal. It provides relief from redness, swelling, and itching. It lightens skin color and gives smoother-looking skin.
TRILUMA CREAM USES
Melasma is a common skin problem that causes dark, discolored patches on your skin primarily on the face. It frequently occurs during pregnancy and menopause. Triluma Cream helps to lighten these dark patches by reducing the production of melanin (natural skin pigment). It lightens skin color and gives smoother-looking skin. It also reduces any swelling, redness, and itchiness especially if you have sensitive skin. This helps boost your self-esteem and confidence as your appearance changes.
HOW TO USE TRILUMA
Triluma is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless your hands are the affected area.
TRILUMA CREAM COMPOSITION/INGREDIENTS AND HOW IT WORKS ON THE SKIN
Triluma cream contains Hydroquinone, Tretinoin, and Fluocinolone acetonide, which treat melasma and hyperpigmentation.
Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening medicine. It reduces the amount of skin pigment (melanin) that causes the darkening of the skin. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly. Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen, and itchy.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Along with applying Triluma, wear long-sleeved clothing, sunglasses, hat whenever you step outside in the hot sun for better protection.
- Don’t cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor.
- Use moisturizer regularly to overcome skin dryness during the course of treatment.
- You may also use certain safe cosmetics (after consulting your doctor) in order to lighten pigmentation.
- Before using Triluma, inform your doctor if you have any skin problems or are applying any other medicines to your skin.
1 review for Triluma Cream